Thursday, September 10, 2009

Letter Writing Swap

This is going to be so much fun... I came across a blog of a Lady in Britain... she is starting a 'letter writing swap'. Basically, she is going to match up people from all over to write back and forth... yes, a pen pal. In todays world it is such a forgotten act, letter writing, pen to paper... remember that? And when was the last time you got an actual letter in the mail box. It such a nice feeling to receive something that someone else actually sat down and created especially for you. (Not auto-printer from someone who could care less) I'm really looking forward to this and hope that in my early education of blogging I did it right... if any of you would like to join in I think there should be a link somewhere on my post... if not let me know and I will make it right. :) When I find out who my match is and start this venture I will share... I can't wait, I hope I get someone from a far away place. Talk soon, Christina

PS... nope, I did something wrong so until I figure out how to do it right.. click on this link to get in on the swap... http://abuncandance.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaway-and-letter-writing-swap.html

Write On!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment