Friday, August 14, 2009

Grrr...

OK, so how many times do you have to ask them to clean up their room? and if they don't what do you do. To give a little background, we have gotten the girls new kittens and yes, we had the discussion that it was going to be their responsibility to feed, clean up after and love these kittens. Caley, pictured below, haha can you find her amongst all the.... fun? and excuse the nudest, I can't seem to keep clothes on the girl! Caley has become quite the cat lady. She just loves them... I hope to have pictures up soon. Princess Shay Shay and Bernese, live in the girls room, eat and take care of business in the loo off the girls room... eat, sleep, hide from the dogs... you betcha... in the girls room. So, back to the picture. Caley has taken to these kittens and I think its great. But, BUT, she has taken to spending alot more time in her room, which wouldn't be so bad except that she shares her room with Ken and it always looks like this. When asked to clean or even just pick it up (I'll clean it) she just can't do it... total mind block I'm not even sure if she hears me. I have a similar problem with the family room and other spots in the house but the bedroom has to be the worst. And, its everyday! She's also taken to changing clothes about 5 times a day, not to mention the in between nudity and forgetfulness to put on any panties... here's funny to end on... last Sunday we (the kids and I went to visit a new church) We all enjoyed it very much. Jack wasn't so sure of the nursery but that was to be expected. We all got home, feeling very good that we may have found a new church, I was asking the girls what they did in there class and Ken was demonstrating the dancing and singing they did... and I glance over at Caley in the chair. Of course in her favorite new dress, knees bent, feet in the chair and NO PANTIES! I about died...

Well, my intentions for doing a blog a day have not been very successful lately and as we are getting ready to depart for our very first week long camping trip to the Oregon coast we won't be blogging for another week, realistically more like two. But, I can say I'm taking my blogging in a snap so I can learn more on how to blog more successfully and I will be full of sand and fun photos to share... ta ta for now, C

No comments:

Post a Comment