Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summertime fun...

Just wanted to share a few snapshots from a BBQ we went to a few nights ago. We went to Jeff and Trish's house for dinner (Erics brother, his wife and family) and as you can see (well kinda) they were busy filling up their pool. That task has been a long process as it had to go through major surgery before any water could be held. At about 1 foot of water the kids couldn't resist anymore and had to hit the ice cold water that comes straight out of the hose. (New faces to the blog, my niece Mara in the gold top with McKenna and Caley and my oh so cute nephew, Nick showing off in the hose)





Jack worked on mastering the stairs on their back porch. And of course, had to do it all by himself.





And last but not least. My husband giving us the best laugh we've had in a long time... sitting out under the apple tree I glanced over noticing that he was wearing two different shoes. Just making up for a stunt I pulled way back when we were on our 3rd date. It happens to the best of us babe! Need I say more?



No comments:

Post a Comment