Friday, November 6, 2009

The Carving

My favorite part! After carving this year I realized just how far we've come in growing up. The first few years of this family tradition it was all I could do to get the girls (especially McKenna) to put their hands in the pumpkins, let alone clean them out. Now they have that nice stringy, slimy stuff from head to toe.



Jack wasn't sure what to do with it. It looked like it was fun to play with but he wasn't sure if he should put his hands in it while I was sitting there. At one point he thought maybe he should eat it. That didn't last long, it didn't taste like pie! This year all but Jack made there own jack-o-lantern faces and did an awesome job I think.


We all had a pretty good night. Gramma Susan got to be in on all the festivities. We were both looking so beautiful that night, not sure how she escaped the photos.








No comments:

Post a Comment