Friday, November 6, 2009

The Picking



This one... This is the one...









No wait! This one... This is it... This IS the one... I don't think he could decide. He wanted them all and I think his hands touched each and every one of them. He was in aww of all the big orange balls.


The big day... you know the picking is almost the most important part and boy did we have fun! We all loaded up and started off for Sequim. We picked this Pumpkin Patch because a few years ago we ventured to this patch and discovered they made fresh, hot, steamy donut holes right there in front of you... which they no longer do. There were a few attractions not there this year due to the economy but it was still a fantastic day.


There was alot of love being given and alot of sun for this time of year... we couldn't have been blessed with a better day.


Isn't she beautiful! I think so. I had to add this shot in even though there are no signs of the big orange balls.
And my little prince. He couldn't decide what was more fun, watching the pigs, the big orange balls or me letting him roam wherever he pleased. He visited all corners of this farm... trust me.


The crew... well most of them that would cooperate for a photo. Aren't they a good looking bunch?!?

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what happened... all my verbage is not matching up with the photos... I'll have to look into this, C

    ReplyDelete